Burrowmoor School has a uniform and our policy is for children to wear it. The school colours are red and grey and all children should be dressed appropriately following the school dress code. Cost of school clothes can be a prohibiting factor for some families, Burrowmoor has systems set up to support this.
Please contact the Head Teacher or Deputy Head Teacher for further details.
School Uniform is available to purchase from school, a small stock is held.
Click Here for a price list
What is acceptable
- Black or grey skirt, pinafore
- Black or grey trousers, shorts
- Grey jumper, cardigan or Burrowmoor sweatshirt
- Red shirt or polo shirt
- Red and white striped or chequered summer skirt or dress
- Grey Burrowmoor fleece
- Flat black/brown shoes or boots, black trainers or black sandals appropriate to the school uniform.
- All clothing must be named.